Get the training for Ethical hacking with real-time faculty
Vlr training provides best online and classroom training for all software courses.we are providing Ethical hacking online training Hyderabad at a reasonable cost.you can learn with us all over from the world.
What is the ethical hacking course?
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by assessing the security of computer systems, using penetration testing techniques. Penetration tests are employed by organizations that hire certified ethical hackers to penetrate networks and computer systems with the purpose of finding and fixing security vulnerabilities.
Why the ethical hacking course?
This course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. This course will immerse you in the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic ethical hacking process.
Ethical hacking course details:
- Course Duration:30 Days
- Mon-Fri 7:30 am (IST)
- Mode of Training Online only
- Real-time Trainer
- After class, we will provide class recording for reference purpose
please subscribe to our youtube channel: https://goo.gl/G3cB5Q
Ethical hacking online training Hyderabad
course content :
CEH consists of 18 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and
penetration testing training.
What will you learn from Ethical hacking online training Hyderabad?
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
- Different types of web server attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools.
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Firewall, IDS, and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.