VLR Training provides the cybersecurity training and certification course provide hands-on Online training to help you master the same techniques that hackers use to breach network systems and influence them ethically to protect your own infrastructure.
This extensive ethical hacking course usually focuses on 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a realistic approach to essential security systems. You will study to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques; scan, test and hack security systems and applications, and expansion hands-on experience with sniffing, phishing and exploitation strategies. In the latest CEH v10 EC-Council has announced the following changes:
- Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI and Machine Learning.
- A module on the Internet of Things(IOT) Security.
- CHE practical exam.
- Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material.
cybersecurity course details:
- Course Duration: 60 days
- Mon-Fri 7:30 am (IST)
- Mode of Training Online only
- Real-time Trainer
- After class, we will provide class recording for reference purpose
please subscribe to our youtube channel: https://goo.gl/G3cB5Q
Why should you take the Cybersecurity Certification course in short?
- Global cybersecurity industry is estimated to cross US$ 220 billion by 2021.
- Public and Government sectors are offering attractive packages for cybersecurity professionals due to growing demands
- By 2021, the world will require 6 million cybersecurity experts ~ Symantec and Cisco
What are the pre-requisites to learn cybersecurity training course:
There are no prerequisites for VLR Training Cybersecurity certification course.
Basic knowledge of cloud and networking and will be beneficial.
What Are The Various Challenges For Cyber Security?
For effective cybersecurity needs, there are definite elements. Here some of the certain challenge as per the following lists
- Network Security.
- Application Security.
- Endpoint Security.
- Cloud Security.
- Data Security.
- Identity Management.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Mobile Security.
- End User Education.
This course can be used as guidance for addressing common Cybersecurity problems and presents a framework that permits stakeholders to collaborate on resolving Cybersecurity issues.
- Protects Personal Information.
- It Can Protect Your Business.
- Protects Productivity.
- Allows Employees to Work Safely.
- Stop Your Website from Going Down.
- It Can Protect Your Business.
- Inspire Confidence in Your Customers.
What Is IGC:
IGC is a global and an Independent Certification body with extensive experience in the certification industry, which offers a vendor-neutral comprehensive set of internationally recognized certifications. Our main motto is to provide our clients with comprehensive examination and certification services.
What skills will you learn in this cybersecurity training?
VLR Training Ethical Hacking Course will increase your knowledge of network, web and mobile app security and we prepare you to identify threats and vulnerabilities.
This ethical hacking course will help you:
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and permit you to manage information security with more clarity
- Get a well understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots, and wireless hacking.
- Gain proficiency in advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases.
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smartphone hacking, exploit writing & reverse engineering and corporate espionage,(mistake)
- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and strategies that hackers use to penetrate network systems.
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, more.. and HTML5.
Who should take the Ethical Hacking Course?
- IT security officer, auditor or engineer.
- IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager.
- Network security officers and practitioners.
- IS/IT auditor or consultant.
- Site administrators.
- IT operations manager.
- Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant or administrator.
- IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect or administrator.
- Technical support engineer.
- Systems analyst or administrator
- Senior systems engineer
What is CEH certification?
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification will improve your ability to assess and examine computer systems security to defend your corporate infrastructure. exam code for CEH certification (version 10) is 312-50 and tests your abilities in using penetration testing tools to estimate computer systems and network security and implementing the special techniques of ethical hacking.
Why is the CEH certification so desirable?
The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker course proves your advanced security skill-sets to succeed in the worldwide information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH certification an essential qualification for security-related posts, making it a go-to certification for security specialists. And CEH-certified professionals naturally earn 44 percent more salaries than their non-certified peers.
The ethical hacking certification course opens up abundant career advancement opportunities, preparing you for a role as a (CDN)computer network defense analyst, CND infrastructure support, CND incident responder, CND auditor, intrusion analyst, forensic analyst, security manager, and other related high-profile roles.
Cyber Security – Application Security – Penetration Testing
OWASP Top 10 Attacks
A2-Broken Authentication and Session Management
A3-Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
A4-Insecure Direct Object References
A6-Sensitive Data Exposure
A7-Missing Function Level Access Control
A8-Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
A9-Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
A10-Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
watch this cybersecurity training Demo Telugu|సైబర్ సెక్యూరిటీ అంటే ఏమిటి |9059868766 Jan6
Cybersecurity Training Course Content:
1.Introduction to Hacking
- IP addressing, Routing, Network Configurations
- OSI Layer, TCP/IP, RFC 2616
- Protocols, TCP, UDP, ICMP, Ports, Port types
- DNS, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP
- Analyzing Network Protocols with Wireshark
- Windows OS and commands for hackers
- Linux OS installation and commands
- Virtual machines- VMWare/Virtual Box Basics
- Public, Private, Community Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
Web Technologies Basics
- Server Side Technologies: Java, Net, PHP, Python
- Backend Technologies: MySQL
- Encoding, Encryption
- Symmetric, Asymmetric
- Hashing, MAC, Digital Signatures, PKI
- Black Box, Grey Box, and White Box
- SAST and DAST
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- SDLC and Secure SDLC
- Proxy, Tools, Kali Linux, Add-ons, Extensions
- Conduct Search Engine Discovery and Reconnaissance for Information Leakage
- Port scanning
- Fingerprint Web Server
- Review Web server Metafiles for Information Leakage Enumerate Applications on the Web server
- Review Web page Comments and Metadata for Information Leakage
- Identify application entry points
- Fingerprint Web Application Framework
3.Configuration and Deployment Management Testing
- Test Network/Infrastructure Configuration
- Test Application Platform Configuration
- Test File Extensions Handling for Sensitive Information
- Review Old, Backup and Unreferenced Files for Sensitive Information Enumerate Infrastructure and Application Admin Interfaces HTTP Methods
- Exploiting WebDav Vulnerability
- HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Test RIA cross-domain policy
4.Identity Management Testing
- Test Role Definitions
- Test User Registration Process
- Test Account Provisioning Process
- Testing for Account Enumeration and Guessable User Account Testing for Weak or unenforced username policy
- Testing for Credentials Transported over an Encrypted Channel
- Testing for default credentials
- Testing for Weak lockout mechanism
- Testing for bypassing authentication schema
- Test remember password functionality
- Testing for Browser cache weakness
- Testing for Weak password policy
- Testing for Weak security question/answer
- Testing for a weak password change or reset functionalities Testing for Weaker authentication in alternative channel
- Directory traversal/file inclusion attack
- Bypassing authorization schema
- Privilege Escalation
- Insecure Direct Object References7.Session Management Testing
7. Session Management Testing
- Testing for Bypassing Session Management Schema Testing for Cookies attributes Testing for Session Fixation
- Testing for Exposed Session Variables
- Testing for logout functionality
- Test Session Timeout
- Testing for Session puzzling
8. Input Validation Testing
- HTTP Verb Tampering
- HTTP Parameter Pollution
- XML Injection
- SQL Injection
- SSI Injection
- XPath Injection
- Local File Inclusion
- Remote File Inclusion
- Command Injection attack
- Reflected Cross-Site Scripting
- Stored Cross-Site Scripting
- HTTP Splitting/Smuggling
9. Cryptography Attacks
- Weak SSL/TLS Ciphers, Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Collision Attack
- POODLE Attack
- Heart-bleed Attack
- Sensitive information sent via unencrypted channels
10. Business Logic Testing
- Business Logic Data Validation
- Ability to Forge Requests
- Integrity Checks
- for Process Timing
- Number of Times a Function Can Be Used Limits Testing for the Circumvention of WorkFlows Upload of Unexpected File Types Upload of Malicious Files
11. Client Side Testing
- DOM-based Cross-Site Scripting
- HTML Injection
- Client-Side URL Redirect
- Cross Site Flashing
- Test Local Storage
12. Automated Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Nessus web vulnerability scanner
- Acunetix WVS
- BurpSuite Pro
- HP Web Inspect
Open Source/ free Scanners
- Nikto, Vega, W3af, wpscan, joom scan
- Various Tool Reports and Manual Reporting
- Risk Analysis, CVSS 3.0 score system
- OWASP Risk rating system
14. Mobile Application Security Testing
- Android reverse engineering
- Penetration Testing mobile application
15. Web Services Security Testing
- SOAP Application Testing
- Rest Application Testing
In conclusion ending of the cybersecurity training, Under the training record session of the classes as well as trainer support at any time in training duration.
VLR Training Address:
Plot No 126/b,2nd floor, Street Number 4,
Addagutta Society, Near Jntuh,Pragarthi Nagar Road,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Name:Cyber security Online training
Opening hours:7 Am to 9 Pm (IST)