About Blockchain Course
Blockchain Training Hyderabad offered by VLR Training Best Institute to learn the latest technology Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger. BlockChain Training in Hyderabad by real-time Trainers with real-time scenarios.
What is Blockchain?
The blockchain is like following instrument which encourages the clients to follow the records. And also exchanges on all the advanced cash with no sort of focal account.
Each knot is associated with the PC in this manner likewise duplicate is recorded naturally.
You can also go to the Blockchain web based preparing From India Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Kolkata and anyplace from USA UK Singapore through on the web.
New Batch Schedules: You can also attend blockchain free Demo call us 9985269518
Upcoming schedule :
3rd March , 2020 7:00 am IST Tuesday Live Online Demo for class link call us 9985269518
Note:- Register now for class link
NOTE:- For more info call us VLR TRAINING 9985269518
Blockchain Course Details:
- Course Duration:45 Days
- Mon-Fri 7:30 am (IST)
- Mode of Training Online only
- Real-time Trainer
- After Blockchain classes, we will provide class recording for reference purpose
For Blockchain Demo and Class videos total 7 Videos Click here
Please watch Block chain Demo Video for more info call us 9985269518
Please watch Block chain Demo Video 2 for more info call us 9985269518
Watch blockchain demo 3
Why should you take this Blockchain Online training
1 BlockChain engineer positioned second among 20 quickest developing ranges of abilities.
2.salary of “Blockchain Developer” ranges from $85k for Application Developer to $115k for Senior Software Engineer according to indeed.com.
3.Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation objectives to utilize Blockchain innovation to help the two billion individuals overall who need financial balances.
4. According to the World Economic Forum, In 2025 18% of the world’s GDP will be on Blockchain related innovations.
Who can Learn blockchain Technology Online?
Blockchain Training Course Hyderabad can learn everyone based on interest from any platform.
1. System administrators and DBA.
2. Software Programmers/Developers.
4. Software developers.
5. Specialists in the banking and financial sector.
6. Media and Entertainment Sector.
7. Government and Public Sector.
8. Healthcare and Life science sector.
9. Anyone can learn interested in new technology can take this Blockchain course.
Pre-Requisites to learn Blockchain Training Course Hyderabad
- Should have a basic knowledge of Linux and command line.
- Here are nothing prerequisites required to learn this course.
- It’s good to have a basic knowledge of programming languages like python.
Objectives of the Blockchain Online Training course
- Work with Ethereum BlockChain.
- Study designing and deployment of private BlockChain and monitoring.
- Work with Multichain and private BlockChain.
- Understanding the application of Market Friction.
- Using the BlockChain transactions and miner validations.
- Installing Hyperledger composers
Which Industries use the blockchain
As per the reports, the Blockchain Technology market is segmented in various fields such as
1. Insurance Sectors.
2. Banking Sector.
3. Media and Entertainment Sector.
4. Financial Institutes.
5. Government and Public Sector.
6. Automotive Sector.
7. Healthcare and Life science sector.
8. Banking Sector.
9. Retail and E-Commerce Sector.
The scope of Blockchain Market:
1. By 2030, huge improvements on the planet’s way of life will be owing to the advancement of blockchain innovation.
2. Before the finish of 2030, the majority of the world exchange will be directed favorable position blockchain innovation.
3. Blockchain will expel the necessity of the outsider!
4. Before the finish of 2030, there will be additional trillion-dollar tokens than there will be trillion-dollar organizations.
5. Blockchain in Cyber Security
6. By 2030, most extreme governments rounded the globe can build or embrace some form of virtual money.
Benefits of BlockChain Technology?
Transparency: Block Chain technology maintains transparent business transactions.
Accounting: Recording and maintaining the transactions through the blockchain technology is very high.
Faster Transactions: In Block Chain technology the currency is digitized and transacted within seconds.
Reduces the transactional costs: In blockchain, the users can transact the digital currency with each other to the sender without any intermediates like banks.
BlockChain Course Content:
- Introduction to Blockchain.
- Why Blockchain?
- The distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining Distributed Ledger
- Types of blockchains
- Types of blockchain platforms
- Issues with current banking system
- How does blockchain solve these issues?
- Salient features
Bitcoin & Blockchain
- What is Bitcoin
- Bitcoin History
- How bitcoin came into existence
- What is a crypto currency.
- Where and how to buy bitcoins
- How and where to spend bitcoins?
- Selling bitcoins
- How bitcoin transactions work
- Advantages of bitcoin
- Transacting using bitcoins
- Cryptographic techniques used in bitcoin
- What is ECDSA
- What is Hashcash
- What is Mining and how it works?
- Mining Types?
- Bitcoin Transaction life cycle
- Bitcoin Mining
- What is mining difficulty?
- Mining difficulty working model
- What is Proof of work
- Setting up a bitcoin miner
- Issues bitcoin solving
- Issues of Bitcoin(under research)
- What is bitcoin Fork?
- Major bitcoin Forks.
What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- Main Components and Explanation
- Gas and Fees
- Transaction Execution
- Proof of work
Ethereum Blockchain and Smart contracts
● How to write smart contracts
- How to create the account in metatmask and getting test ether.
● How to deploy in test network
- Test and transaction tracking.
- Introduction to Solidity
- Learning Solidity
- Basics (version pragma and comments)
- Structure of a contract
- Data Structures (Arrays, Mapping, Structs)
- Data Types (signed and unsigned int, strings, boolean, address)
- Looping and Conditional Statements
- Imports and libraries
- Extended String Functionality and Bytes
- Custom Modifiers and Error Handling
- Creating and deploying your own tokens
- Event logging, handling
- Parameter Mapping and Returning multiple variables
- State Modifiers (Pure/View/Constant/Payable)
- Transferring Ether between contracts (ERC20 and ERC223)
- Contract ABI
- Introduction to the Truffle Framework
- Communicating between smart contracts and HTML pages using web3.js and Metamask
- Setting up event-driven Interfaces
- Client-side signing and remotes nodes for Dapps
Deploying DAPP using Truffle and Web3J
- Creating a project structure on Truffle
- Writing the smart contract
- Compiling and migrating the smart contract
- Publishing the DApp
- Deploying smart contract services on the test blockchain network.
VLR Training Address:
Plot No 126/b,2nd floor, Street Number 4,
Addagutta Society, Near Jntuh,Pragarthi Nagar Road,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Name: Blockchain Training Hyderabad
Opening hours: 7 Am to 9 Pm (IST)