Register today for Ab Initio Online course Hyderabad
VLR training is the Top and best software Training center located in Jntu Hyderabad. Our classes will be conducted Mostly Through Online With real time experts. We are Providing Ab Initio Online Training with real-time scenarios. Real Time Project Kind Tasks and examples will be given for all topics for a better real-time experience. recording session of every class will be provided for future reference.
What is Ab Initio Online Training :
The Ab Initio software is a Business Intelligence platform containing six data processing products: Co>Operating System, The Component Library, Graphical Development Environment, Enterprise Meta>Environment, Data Profiler, and Conduct>It. It is a powerful graphical user interface-based parallel processing tool for ETL data management and analysis.
Ab Initio maintains a high level of secrecy regarding their products. Some people working with their product, even those who work for organizations who use Ab Initio, operate under a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) which prevents them from revealing Ab Initio technical information to the public.
Pre-requisites To learn Ab Initio Online Training :
Students must have knowledge of
- UNIX Shell Scripting
Ab Initio Demo in Telugu
Ab Initio Online Training Course Content :
Basic Ab-Initio Concepts :
- What is Ab-Initio?
- Co>Operating System
- Graphical Development Environment (GDE)
- Enterprise Meta-Environment (EME)
- Configuring & Setting Up GDE
- What is Sandbox?
- Component/Sandbox Organizer
- Check-In & Check-Out of Projects
- Running a Sample Graph Thru GDE
- Rollback a Graph from Unix
Other Features in Ab-Initio :
- Locking a Graph
- Tagging Concept
- What is DML & Types of DML?
- Layout, Phases & Checkpoints
- Sub Graphs, Start Script & End Scripts
- Parameter(.pset) Creation & Interpretations
- Looping (if,while,for) & Next in sequence
- Priority Rules
Database & Dataset Components :
- Input/Output File
- Input/Output Table
- Lookup File
- Intermediate File
- Run SQL
- Update Table
- Truncate Table
Introduction Of Multi File System (MFS) & Partitioning Methods & Partitioning Types
Miscellaneous & sort Components :
- Sort With In Groups
- Run Program
Partitioning & De-Partitioning Components :
- Partition by Key and Round Robin
- Partition by Expression and percentage
Transform Components :
- Filter by Expression
- Dedup Sorted
Overview of Plans in Ab-Initio
Unix Training :
- Basic & Advance Unix Commands
- Shell Scripting
- M commands and air commands
SQL Training :
- Introduction to RDBMS
- What is SCD and Types of SCD?
- Query creation and Joins
- ROWNUM, RANK and DENSE RANK functions.