Devops Online Training Offered by VLR Training Hyderabad. Training In Online as well as Classroom. Devops Online Training By Realtime faculty, and provides DevOps Certification Training.
What is DevOps Online Training?
DevOps is a software development method, that Integrade software development with information technology operations. And also, the first main Purpose of DevOps, to minimize the system’s development life cycle.
However, it fixes and updates often in close alignment with business goal.
New Batch Schedule for DevOps Online Training In Hyderabad :
Dev ops Online Live Demo starts call us 9985269518
Sep 25, 9:30 IST Wednesday
For Devops Online Training (or) class link (or) more Videos Call us
VLR Training ( Hari Devops Faculty )
refer ur friends
Devops Demo 1 తెలుగులో by Hari 9985269518 May3|Devops Tutorial
Devops Demo 2 తెలుగులో by Hari 9985269518 May3|Devops Tutorial
Please subscribe to our you tube channel for free latest software Courses video’s: https://goo.gl/G3cB5Q
Why Join With Us:
- Real-time Trainer.
- Flexible class timings.
- Also, We Provide real-time experience on various DevOps Tools.
- And also, We Provide Class recordings for reference Purpose (Soft Copy).
- However We Offer Knowledge resources for course.
Why DevOps Online Training ?
- DevOps are the most demanding IT skill.
- $150k DevOps professionals in the USA.
- However 55% of the DevOps Jobs across industries.
- 40% of them adopted DevOps as the mainstream strategy.
- And Also, 80% to adopt DevOps by the end of 2018.
Who should go for this DevOps Tutorial ?
- Solution architect
- Security Engineer
- Application developer
- System Admin
- Integration Specialist
- Software Tester
What are the pre-requisites for this DevOps Online Training ?
DevOps isn’t a software system programing language. However a set of tools helping project manager and delivery managers to outline and deal with software system project deliveries. Moreover the Basic understanding of various project management tools are going to be a good place to begin.
- Knowledge in writing code also, in the text editor
- Knowledge in Performance of basic system administration in the installing packages, configuring those packages and starting services
What do you learn in DevOps Training?
- Automate the Software Development Life cycle (SDLC)
- Catch up Continuous Delivery.
- Reduce free time.
- But Automate the deployment process.
- Release better software.
What are the Best DevOps Tools?
- ELK STACK
Trainee Candidates Can also Attend for this Devops Training from Banglore, Chennai, US, UK, Arab Countries..etc.,
DevOps Course Content:
Pre-requisites for DevOps Course:
This training program for someone who aspires to make a career as a DevOps Engineer or a Service Engineer in the Enterprise Infrastructure arena. With the basic understanding of Linux and Networking, anyone can go for this course.
This training program was best for professionals like Project Managers, Testing Professionals, and Architects.
Introduction to DevOps:
- SDLC models, Lean, ITIL, Agile
- Why DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- DevOps Stakeholders
- DevOps Goals
- Important terminology
- DevOps perspective
- DevOps and Agile
- DevOps Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Use case: Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing http in Ec2
- Over view S3
- Cloud watch
What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor ?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Why and what is Vagrant?
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Alternatives of Vagrant
- Vagrant versions
- Installation and Configuration
- Installing Virtual box
- How to install Vagrant on Windows
- Configuring Vagrant
- Other topics
GIT: Version Control
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing Git
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Git Essentials
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Puppet & Ansible
- Configuring Puppet Master and Agent
- Connecting Agents
- Puppet Master
- Puppet configuration tree
- Puppet configuration files
- Global Configuration
- How to write playbooks
- PYYAML overview
- How to write playbooks
- Ansible modules
- Ansible Roles
- Ansible Galaxy
- How to download playbooks from Galaxy
- Real-time playbooks
Introduction and Installation
- Obtaining Nagios
- Compiling and installing Nagios
- Creating a new host and service
- Creating a new e-mail contact
- Verifying configuration
- Creating a host group and service group
- Creating a new contact group
- Creating a new time period
Plugins and commands
- Finding and installation of a Plugin
- Removing a plugin
- Creating a new command
- Customizing commands
Using Nagios GUI
- Scheduling downtimes
- Generating reports
- Configuring notification
- Configuring checks
- Managing Flapping
- Enabling Remote Execution
- Monitoring local services on a remote machine with NRPE
- Setting the listening address for NRPE
- Setting allowed client hosts for NRPE
- Creating new NRPE command definitions securely
- Creating a custom NRPE script
Jenkins – Continues Integration
- Understanding continuous integration
- Introduction about Jenkins
- Build Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Installing and configuring GIT
- Java installation and configuration
- Maven Installation
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Build Deployments
- Understanding Deployment
- Tomcat installation and configuration
- Deployment Plugins
- Deploying a war file from Jenkins to Tomcat
- Securing Jenkins
- How to integrate Jenkins with Ant
- How to integrate Jenkins with Maven
- Jenkins Plugin
- Creating users
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- Jenkins parametrize build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project-based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Real-time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi-branch Deployment
Docker – Containers
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows
- Some Docker commands
- Docker Hub
- Downloading Docker images
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container
- Running multiple containers
- Custom images
- Creating a custom image
- Running a container from the custom image
- Publishing the custom image
- Docker Networking
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
DevOps Advanced concepts like Kubernates,Docker-Swarm ,Sitescope and AppDynamics
Watch Devops Video youtube playlist Demo and Classes in below Video and link
Devops Demo in telugu By Hari 9985269518 I What is Devops? తెలుగులో I VLR TRAINING 9059868766
Devops Class 1 Telugu By Hari Contact 9985269518 తెలుగులో I March 4th 2019 I VLR Training 9059868766
Devops Class 2 Telugu by Hari 9985269518 తెలుగులో I March 6th 2019 I VLR Training 9059868766
Devops Class 3 Telugu by Hari 9985269518 తెలుగులో I March 7th 2019 I VLR Training 9059868766
Recording video of Latest Devops Online Training Demo
please subscribe to our you tube channel for free latest video’s: https://goo.gl/G3cB5Q
VLR Training Address:
Plot No 126/b,2nd floor, Street Number 4,
Addagutta Society, Near Jntuh,Pragarthi Nagar Road,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Name: DevOps online Training | Best Devops Training Hyderabad
Opening hours:7 Am to 9 Pm (IST)