Blockchain online Training Hyderabad offered by VLR Training Best Institute to learn latest technology Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger.BlockChain Training in Hyderabad taught by real-time Trainers with real-time scenarios.
What is Blockchain?
The blockchain is like the tracking tool which helps the users to track the records of the transactions on all the digital currency without any kind of central recording. Every lump is connected to the computer thereby a copy is recorded automatically.
You can attend Blockchain online training India from Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Kolkata and anywhere from USA UK Singapore through online. online Best BlockChain Training institute in Hyderabad called Blockchain architecture training.
New Batch Schedules: You can attend blockchain free Demo also
Blockchain Online Training start on jan12, 2019 7:30 AM IST
NOTE:- VLR TRAINING 9985269518 (FOR CLASS LINK PLZ SHARE YOUR MAIL ID TO WHATS APP)
Blockchain Course Details:
- Course Duration:45 Days
- Mon-Fri 7:30 am (IST)
- Mode of Training Online only
- Real-time Trainer
- After Blockchain classes, we will provide class recording for reference purpose
Note:- Plz Watch below Blockchain Online Training Demo and Class1, Class2, Class3, Class4 recording before attending the session. (total 5 Videos here) VLR TRAINING 9985269518
|What is Blockchain Telugu | Blockchain Demo 2019| VLR Training|
|Blockchain Class 1 | What is Blockchain |Concepts in Blockchain|
|Blockchain Class2 | How Blockchain works| VLR Training Jan2|
|BlockChain class3 Jan3 |Nodes and Consensus| What is AES RSA Cryptography||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ88y3YlvVc|
|Blockchain class4 jan4| Hash Function| What is Blockchain Distributed Ledger |||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfJvAtAB6T0|
Why should you take this Blockchain Online training
1 BlockChain developer ranked 2nd among 20 fastest growing skillsets.
2.salary of “Blockchain Developer” ranges from $85k for Application Developer to $115k for Senior Software Engineer as per indeed.com
3.Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation goals to use Blockchain technology to help the two billion people worldwide who lack bank accounts
4. As per the World Economic Forum, In 2025 18% of the world’s GDP will be on Blockchain associated technologies
Financial Institutions, Insurance Sectors as well as Government Sectors are all using Block Chain technology steadily to roll-out multiple services to the customers
Who can Learn blockchain Technology Online?
Blockchain Online Training can learn everyone based on interest from any platform.
1.System administrators and DBA
4. Software developers
5. Specialists in the banking and financial sector
6. Media and Entertainment Sector
7. Government and Public Sector
8. Healthcare and Life science sector
9. Anyone can learn interested in new technology can take this Blockchain course
- Should have a fundamental knowledge of Linux and Command Line.
- here are nothing prerequisites required to learn this course. It’s good to have a basic
- knowledge of programming languages like python. But not compulsory.
- Trainers of VLR training will start with all the required basics of Online Training
Objectives of the Blockchain Online Training course:
- Work with Ethereum BlockChain.
- Study designing and deployment of private BlockChain and monitoring.
- Work with Multichain and private BlockChain.
- Understanding the application of Market Friction.
- Using the BlockChain transactions and miner validations.
- Installing Hyperledger composers.
Which Industries use the blockchain
As per the reports, the Blockchain Technology market is segmented in various fields such as
3.Media and Entertainment Sector.
5.Government and Public Sector.
7.Healthcare and Life science sector.
9.Retail and ECommerce Sector.
Others as well.
The scope of Blockchain Market:
- By 2030, significant developments in the world’s standard of living will be attributable to the development of blockchain technology.
- Managing World trade with the help of Blockchain Technology
- By the end of 2030, most of the world trade will be conducted advantage blockchain technology.
- Blockchain will remove the requirement of the third party
By the end of 2030, there will be extra trillion-dollar tokens than there will be trillion-dollar companies.
- Blockchain in Cyber Security
- By 2030, maximum governments around the world will create or adopt some form of virtual currency.
Benefits of Block Chain Technology?
Transparency: Block Chain technology maintains transparent business transactions. There is nothing like a centralized system of transactions in the block chains.
Accounting: Recording and maintaining the transactions through the blockchain technology is very high.
Faster Transactions: In Block Chain technology the currency is digitized and transacted within seconds.
Reduces the transactional costs: In blockchain, the users can transact the digital currency with each other the sender without any intermediates like banks.
Blockchain DEC20 Recording Demo
Block Chain Demo in Telugu
Demo of Block Chain on Sep 24, 2018
Block Chain Course Content
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Crypto-currency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash codes
- Distributed networks
- Introduction to Blockchain.
- Why Blockchain is crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- The distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining Distributed Ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working on blockchain technology
- Permissioned and permission-less blockchain
Bitcoin & Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its History
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy bitcoins
- How to store bitcoins?
- How and where to spend bitcoins?
- Selling bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- The scripting language in bitcoin
- Applications of bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in the Bitcoin Ecosystem
What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps, and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works
- Learning Solidity
- Contract classes, Functions, and conditionals
- Inheritance & abstract contracts
- Types & Optimization
- Global Variables
- Learning Solidity
- Future of Ethereum
Ethereum Private Blockchain and Smart contracts
- Private and public blockchain
- Various blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to set up private blockchain
- Steps to build a blockchain solution.
- A smart contract on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed?
- Introduction to Solidity
- Learning Solidity
- Basics (version pragma and comments)
- Structure of a contract
- Data Structures (Arrays, Mapping, Structs)
- Data Types (signed and unsigned int, strings, boolean, address)
- Looping and Conditional Statements
- Imports and libraries
- Extended String Functionality and Bytes
- Custom Modifiers and Error Handling
- Creating and deploying your own tokens
- Event logging, handling
- Parameter Mapping and Returning multiple variables
- State Modifiers (Pure/View/Constant/Payable)
- Transferring Ether between contracts (ERC20 and ERC223)
- Contract ABI
- Introduction to the Truffle Framework
- Communicating between smart contracts and HTML pages using web3.js and Metamask
- Setting up event-driven Interfaces
- Client-side signing and remotes nodes for Dapps
Deploying DAPP using Truffle and Web3J
- Creating a project structure on Truffle
- Writing the smart contract
- Compiling and migrating the smart contract
- Publishing the DApp
- How web3.js and truffle work with ReactJS
- Deploying smart contract services on the test blockchain network
- Running the DApp on the Ethereum node using Metamask
For Blockchain online Training contact us VLR Training 9985269518