AWS online training and Classroom training (Amazon web service administration)
VLR Training provides AWS online training and classroom Training Near Jntu. Contact:9059868766
ABOUT AMAZON AWS ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
VLR Training is offering comprehensive AWS certification training created by industry experts. The entire AWS training course is in line with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam. You will implement AWS best practices in this training. The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
Even if you have no prior bits of knowledge of programming or never logged into Amazon Web Services platform. you will learn all about this topic and various other important aspects of AWS and pass the CSA exam successfully.
New Batch Schedules:
AWS Online Class on jan7, 2019 8 PM ( IST)
NOTE:- VLR TRAINING 9985269518 (FOR CLASS LINK PLZ SHARE YOUR MAIL ID TO WHATS APP)
Blockchain Course Details:
Course Duration:45 Days
Mon-Fri 7:30 am (IST)
Mode of Training Online only
After class, we will provide class recording for reference purpose
Note:- Plz Watch below AWS Demo and class1, class2, recording before attending the session.(total 5 Videos here) VLR TRAINING 9985269518
Note:-Plz watch below Recording demo videos and class
|What is AWS | AWS Introduction Class 201901021441|
|AWS class1 jan3 vlr training|
|AWS Class2 jan4|
|AWS Demo Jan 2019 VLR Training 9985269518|
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- People interested in hosting highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
WHAT ARE THE AWS ONLINE TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) is designed effectively for the learner to
- Demonstrate good knowledge of how to architect, deploy scalable, robust applications, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Understand AWS services including compute, databases, infrastructure management, application development
- Understand the usage of AWS architectural best practices
- Explore Route53, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, S3, EC2, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, EMR, VPC etc.
- Efficiently handle Ingress and Egress data to and from AWS
- Efficient design and also deployment of AWS system
- Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances
- Cost evaluation and also cost control mechanisms
- In Conclusion Objective of this course is to provide 90% of practical knowledge all about AWS services.
PREREQUISITES FOR AWS ONLINE TRAINING
- DevOps Professionals.
- Cloud Software Engineers.
- System Administrators and Network Administrators.
- Basic networking concepts advisable but not required.
- Graduates and professionals looking to upgrade their skills in the cloud computing domain.
- Professionals interested in hosting highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.
WHY SHOULD YOU GO FOR THE AWS ONLINE TRAINING CERTIFICATION ONLINE TRAINING?
AWS is most important pack in terms of Cloud computing. Because they have been serving well in almost every aspect so whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst, IoT developer etc.
- AWS has over 1 million customers from 190 countries – Amazon.com
- An AWS Certified Solutions Architect can earn $125,000 – indeed.com
- AWS is Quickly Becoming the Gold Standard of the Cloud
- Amazon Web Services Certifications Are Feasible and Within Reach
- AWS Skills Are in High Demand and Pay Top Money
HOW WILL AWS ONLINE TRAINING CERTIFICATION FACILITATE YOUR CAREER?
- Amazon Web Services (CSA) certification is rated as the most valued IT Certification – Global Knowledge Study
- In the latest Magic Quadrant report released by Gartner, AWS maintained its position as the king of cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) providers
- Amazon occupies 33 percent of the cloud computing market, is the biggest competitors in providing IaaS services
- Individuals with AWS certification which is most important also can get access to the LinkedIn Community of AWS Certified professionals
This certification offers various career opportunities such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Engineer, Cloud Architect, DevOps Engineer, web developer, database or system admin, IoT developer, Big Data analyst, etc.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS COURSE.
- You will be able to design the most important cloud architecture and give solutions to the companies who are planning to move their physical infrastructure to the cloud.
- So, You will be able to crack the AWS certification with ease.
- You will get an additional weight to your resume in this competitive IT world.
FIND AWS ONLINE TRAINING IN OTHER REGIONS ALSO
AWS online Training Course Content VLR Training
Download aws admin content AWS Online Training kuktpalli jntu 9059868766.pdf
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Cloud Interoperability Issue
- What to migrate?
- Legal and compliance
- What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Introduction to AWS
- Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating a new AMI
- IP Addressing Scheme
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- AMI Migration
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Introduction to ELB
- Basic ELB concepts
- Internet-facing ELB
- VPC-facing ELB
- Create an ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Adding and removing instances on ELB
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and un-mounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
- Cloudwatch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for EC2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- what is SNS?
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription (SQS,Email,Email-Jsom,SMS,HTTP,HTPPS,Application)
SES (Simple Email Services)
SQS (Simple Queue Service)
- Horizontal vs. vertical scaling
- Creating a launch configuration
- Creating an Auto Scaling group
- Create a policy for your Auto Scaling group
- set up an auto-scaled, load-balanced Amazon EC2 application
Identity access management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
- Command line management.
- Creating environment
- Application versioning
- Deploying a sample app
S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- What is S3?
- RRS (Reduced Redundancy storage)
- Durability and redundancy
- Uploading Downloading
- Object Versioning
- Lifecycle Policies
Elastic File System
- Creating Zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Selecting the Database type
- Configuring the database
- Creating a database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database.
- What is cloud formation?
- Deploying template
- Create Stack
- Delete Stack
- Provisioning application resources with CloudFormation
- Use of CloudFront
- Creating a CloudFront distribution
- Hosting a website of CloudFront distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- CDN (Content Delivery Network)
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- What is VPC?
- VPC configuration
- VPC security
- Elastic IP’s
- Inbound and outbound ACL’s
- Creating a Dynamodb
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
Project and AWS Case study
- Creating and managing two-tier application (WEB and DB) on AWS.
- Creating and managing three-tier application (APP, WEB, and DB) on AWS.
- Migrating On-Premise application to AWS Cloud.
AWS Certification and Cost Strategies
- Best practices for AWS
- Cost control strategies
- Overview of AWS certification
- EC2 instances
- Troubleshooting using CloudWatch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Using CloudTrail
- Cost Optimization
- Fault Tolerance
AWS Admin Online Training
Register now for aws online training
Aws Couse Content
course fee: Plz Contact 9059868766
AWS Demo Video By Chandra in Telugu:
AWS Demo In English
Interactive session and demo with students
First class Telugu
Plz Share This Message to Your Friends